Chicken mole enchiladas supreme
Preparation time: 45 min
2 tablespoons mole sauce (from 8.25-oz jar), stirred
1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
2 cups chopped deli rotisserie chicken (from 2-lb chicken)
6 low-carb flour tortillas (6 inch)
3 cups shredded lettuce
1 1/2 cups refrigerated prechopped tomato
1/4 cup crumbled queso fresco cheese (1 oz)
6 medium green onions, chopped (6 tablespoons)
1. Heat oven to 425 F. Place mole sauce in medium saucepan. Gradually add broth, stirring with whisk until smooth. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring often, until thoroughly heated.
2. Meanwhile, place chicken in small microwavable bowl. Cover with microwavable plastic wrap, folding back one edge or corner 1/4 inch to vent steam. Microwave on High 1 to 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
3. Spray 11x7-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. Spoon 1/3 cup chicken down center of each tortilla. Spoon 1 tablespoon sauce over chicken on each tortilla; fold 2 sides toward center. Place enchiladas, seam sides down, in baking dish. Pour remaining sauce over enchiladas.
4. Bake uncovered 9 to 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
5. Place 1 enchilada on each serving plate; top evenly with lettuce, tomato, cheese and onions.