Turkey steaks with wild mushroom & herb sauce
Preparation time: 40 min
- 1 pack Ingham turkey steaks
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 100ml stock (good veal stock)
- 200g mushrooms, sliced (Swiss brown, shiitake, oyster or shimeji mushrooms)
- 200ml cream
- 1/4 bunch parsley, chives and tarragon
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1.Heat oil in a frypan, season Ingham Turkey Steaks and fry until cooked, place onto a plate and set aside.
2.Place pan back onto the heat, add butter, onion, garlic and mushrooms stir and cook until softened.
3.Add stock and reduce the liquid by half.
4.Add cream and cook until slightly thickened, place turkey back into the pan to reheat and add herbs, stir and serve.