Banana, nutella and oatmeal pancakes
Preparation time: 40 min
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup quick oats
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
2 tbsps granulated sugar
1 bananas (large, mashed)
1 cup buttermilk
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 large egg
1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/4 cup nutella
1. Grab your favourite mixing bowl and start by adding the flour, oatmeal, sugar and buttermilk.
2. Add a splash of vanilla, mashed up banana, egg and coconut oil.
3. Add your nutella and gentle swirl into the batter.
4. In a hot non-stick pan, spoon your batter into the pan, thinly forming a circle with the batter.
5. Once golden, flip and cook other side.
6. Fold or stack the pancakes.
7. Serve with additional banana slices.