Banana, nutella and oatmeal pancakes
Preparation time: 40 min
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup quick oats
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
2 tbsps granulated sugar
1 bananas (large, mashed)
1 cup buttermilk
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 large egg
1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/4 cup nutella
1. Grab your favourite mixing bowl and start by adding the flour, oatmeal, sugar and buttermilk.
2. Add a splash of vanilla, mashed up banana, egg and coconut oil.
3. Add your nutella and gentle swirl into the batter.
4. In a hot non-stick pan, spoon your batter into the pan, thinly forming a circle with the batter.
5. Once golden, flip and cook other side.
6. Fold or stack the pancakes.
7. Serve with additional banana slices.
Chocolate Brown Sugar Butter Cake with Spiced Pumpkin Frosting
Preparation time:1 hr and 50 min