3-Cheese Lasagna Roll-Ups
Preparation time: 50 min
12 Lasagna Noodles
15 oz Ricotta Cheese
Grated Parmesan Cheese
One ball of Fresh Mozzarella
3-Cheese Lasagna Roll-UpsPosted by Tasty on Friday, 21 August 2015
1. Boil Lasagna 6-7 minutes, until just tender.
2. Whisk together the egg and ricotta cheese.
3. Spread a thin layer of sauce along the bottom of your baking dish.
4. Lay lasagna noodles out.
5. Spread a layer of Ricotta mixture evenly over the noodles.
6. Followed by a layer of spinach, a layer of sauce, and finally top with grated parmesan cheese. Roll the noodles up and place in a baking dish seam side down. Top with additional sauce and fresh mozzarella slices.
7.Bake in a preheated 175 C / 350 F oven for 25-30 minutes.Source: Tasty