Preparation time: 3 hr and 55 min
1 box (1 lb 2 oz) ultimate fudge Premium brownie mix
1/2 cup cold brewed coffee
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup powdered sugar
2 teaspoons rum extract or 2 tablespoons light rum
1 1/4 cups whipping cream
1 tablespoon unsweetened baking cocoa
1. Heat oven to 350 F (325 F for dark or nonstick pan). Grease bottom only of 13x9-inch pan with shortening or cooking spray.
2. In large bowl, stir together brownie mix, pouch of chocolate syrup (from brownie mix box), 1/4 cup of the coffee, the oil and egg until well blended. Pour into pan.
3. Bake 22 to 24 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean. Drizzle remaining 1/4 cup coffee over warm brownies. Cool completely in pan on cooling rack, at least 1 hour.
4. In medium bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Beat in rum extract; set aside. In chilled small bowl, beat whipping cream with electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture. Spread over cooled brownies.
5. Sift or sprinkle cocoa over top. Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours or until topping is firm. Cut into 8 rows by 3 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.