Preparation time: 1 hr and 25 min
3 pkt cream cheese 8oz.
1 cup sugar
4 lrg eggs
1/3 cup amaretto
1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 cup sugar
6 tbl butter, melted
8 oz sour cream
1 tbl sugar, (plus 1 teaspoon)
1 tbl amaretto
1. Mix graham cracker crumbs, cinnamon, sugar and butter. Pat mixture in bottom of a 9 inch spring form pan.
2. Beat cram cheese until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in 1 cup sugar. Add eggs one at a time beating well after each addition.
3. Pour into and bake in a pre-heated 375 F oven for 45-50 minutes.
4. Mix the sour cream, sugar and amaretto. Spoon the mixture over the cheesecake when done and return to oven for 5 minutes at 500 F. Let ripen 48 hours in the refrigerator.
5. Top with 1/4 cup sliced toasted almonds, and chocolate curls before serving.