Preparation time: 50 min
1/4 cup fresh lime juice
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground oregano
1/2 teaspoon cumin
1 garlic clove, minced
1 lb. chicken tenders
1 tablespoon oil
2 medium onions, thinly sliced
2 medium red or green bell peppers, cut into thin bite-sized strips
8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
2 cups shredded or torn lettuce
1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
1. In medium nonmetal bowl, combine lime juice, salt, oregano, cumin and garlic; mix well. Add chicken tenders; stir to coat. Let stand 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, heat oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add onions and bell peppers; cook and stir until crisp-tender. Move vegetables to side of skillet.
3. Remove chicken from marinade; add to skillet. Discard marinade. If necessary, add additional oil to skillet. Cook and stir about 8 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
4. Meanwhile, heat oven to 350 F. Wrap tortillas in foil. Heat at 350 F. for 10 to 12 minutes or until warm.
5. To serve, fill warm tortillas with chicken, onions, bell peppers, lettuce, tomatoes and salsa; fold over.