These Foods Will Help You To Get Rid Of Back Pain And Waist
Pain in the back or waist pain is the most common pain of the modern human. It is the result of poor posture while sleeping, sitting, standing or abrupt movement and lifting. Manifests as sudden and sharp, to a dull and constant pain.
Today almost every man suffers or felt pain in his back. Besides the advices of a therapist, nutrition plays an important role in maintaining the health of the back and waist, as well as reduce symptoms in diseases of the vertebrae and discs (disc herniation, discopathy ).
Foods that are recommended for back pain and waist
To maintain bone health you should eat foods rich in calcium, such as:
- Low-fat yogurt
- Cheese like Edam, Cheddar and Parmesan
- Okra, red beans, baked beans
- Nuts such as almond, hazelnut, walnut, sesame seeds and tahini paste
- Sardines and salmon
- Figs and apricots
- Tofu, soy and eggs
- Glucosamine sulfate.
To strengthen the waist on the level of cell, it is recommended to consume:
- Seafood: crabs, shrimp, small crustaceans and shellfish
- Green leafy vegetables: spinach,asparagus, Swiss chard
- Red fruits and vegetables: red peppers, beets, tomatoes, blueberries and blackberries
- Black olives and olive oil
- Red onions and apples (rich in compound called quercetin which has natural anti-inflammatory ingredients)
- Flax and chia seeds
- Fish: sardines, herring, salmon and mackerel
-Plain water: If you have back pain it is important to be hydrated, i.e to import sufficient quantities of water. It will encourage the process of rehydration and recovery of degenerate discus. During this period it is recommended to drink 8 to 10 glasses of water throughout the day.
Foods that should be avoided in back pain and waist
Certain foods containing nitrates, sugars and fats can aggravate the inflammation and increase the pain in back and waist. So we should pay attention to the food that is consumed. It is highly recommended to reduce intake of :
- Processed foods that are high in nitrates (especially processed
meat, sausages, hot dogs and other meat products)
- Foods high in sugar, saturated fats and trans fats
- Foods containing fructose corn syrup.
The correct choice of food, continued exercises given by therapist, maintaining a healthy body weight, physical activity, reduce the risk of recurrence of back pain and pain in waist.
Sources: GoodFoodRecipes.net team