How Much Water Should You Drink Every Day? CALCULATE IT !
How much water should you drink throughout day, if you take into consideration the body weight?
As we all know, the most important thing for our health and perfect body is the water. Water is needed for most body functions. For example:
- Maintains every cell in the body healthy
- Keeps the bloodstream liquid enough
- Regulates body temperature (sweating)
- To moisten mucous membranes such as those of the lungs and mouth
- To eliminate excess electrolytes
- To eliminate waste formed through the processing of dietary protein - urea
- Reduces the risk of cystitis by keeping the bladder clear of bacteria
- To moisturise the skin to maintain its texture and appearance
- Carries nutrients and oxygen to cells
and much more.
NOTE: Water cannot be replaced with any other beverage ! Did you know that it takes 32 glasses of water to neutralize the acid from one 12 oz. cola or soda, as well as that coffee dehydrates the body. So, if you use coffee to wake up in the morning, when rehydration of body is needed, it's time to stop doing that. Instead of that you can drink some water and do some stretches or go for a walk to get the blood pumping.
Water Intake Calculator