Jennifer Lopez's Daily Food Plan. What is Her Secret For Amazing Body?
For such a amazing body she says that she doesn't forego her favorite things to get it, but she has learned the importance of maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Her little secret: She always has healthy snacks with her, like fruits and vegetables.
By recently launching #BeTheGirl Challenge, which is fitness competition, her ultimate goal is to encourage women to be happier and healthier. Her role is to be a motivator for all of the participants in a free, 10-week program, and gives easy recipes, personalized fitness plans and expert nutritional advice for everyone of the participants.
Here is her daily diary:
- Water throughout the day
- BodyLab TastyShake Berry Berry Good smoothie
- 1 scoop of BodyLab TastyShake
- 3/4 cup strawberries
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 tbsp. honey
- 1/4 cup ice cubes
- 1/4 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- Kale salad with queso
- 1 bunch of kale, large stems removed and leaves finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. toasted pumpkin seeds
- 2/3 oz. crumbled queso
- 2/3 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 of a large shallot, minced, sea salt to taste
- A medium-size apple
- 1 boneless, skinless grilled chicken breast with:
- 1/2 cup sauteed brussels sprouts
- 1/2 cup baked yams with sea salt
- Chocolate chip cookie
NOTE: It is recommended that women should eat at least 1,200 calories per day, and men should eat at least 1,800 calories per day.
More information: bodylab